Toys-R-Us Affiliate

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Letter to my first-born (while pregnant with my second)

Before Nolan was born I had so many emotions and feelings about adding another to the mix. Weston was my miracle, my baby that I had dreamed and cried about for many years. After all our heartbreak and sorrow Wes was the light for us and he healed a lot of my wounds. I never wanted him to feel like he was being replaced or that I was going to stop loving him and only love the baby.  So I wrote him a letter to let him know (in the future) how special he is to us.


 Weston Abbott- our lives are going to change here soon, while it won’t just be you and me and Daddy anymore, our love for you will never, ever fade. It won’t be replaced because we’re adding another heart into the mix; it will be multiplied over and over. No matter how big you get and how old you grow, you will always be our baby. You are our firstborn and have taught your Daddy and I so much about the world, about life, and about love. Nothing will ever be able to take that away, and I know you will continue to teach us and amaze us and just keep forcing our hearts to grow and grow as you learn and do so much more. You will always have such a special place in my heart and I can’t imagine a single second of my day without you in it. I’m so proud of you and am just as excited about seeing you become a big brother as I am about meeting your new sibling. You, my son, are going to make an incredible big brother. Your brother and you will share a special bond; you will love each other unconditionally. Our lives are changing son, never forgot how much I love you and how much I'll need your help caring for and loving your baby brother.
 -All my love, 
Mommy





 

Photo Credit to Dani - Danirocs on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Follow me