Toys-R-Us Affiliate

Friday, July 18, 2014

Meet Katelyn and Zach!!!

I figured that since I am new to blogging I should introduce myself, my name is Katelyn I am 26 and I live in Lakewood, Colorado, which if you're unfamiliar to the area, it's west of Downtown Denver by a few miles.
I am a nanny to a wonderful little girl which has been a blessing because the family has allowed me to bring my little guy with me. I have been married to the love of my life for 2 years now.
He is Zach, he is a part of the Digital Brand Management team at Finish Line.
We first met in 2006, through some friends, but didn't start dating until 2007.
We got engaged in Cancun in 2009, it took us a while to save up for the wedding of our dreams...or as close as we could get!
 Zach is the funniest, most-loving, sweetest man I have ever met. He is my rock, always knows how to get me up when I am down! I love him.


 We have two cats that I love to death, but they drive me CRAZY!!!
Figaro and Fiona

 Now here is something that not a lot of people know about us. We got pregnant twice in 2010 and then again in 2011 but I miscarried all three times. After some fertility help I finally delivered my miracle baby Weston, 4 weeks early, February 10, 2014.




Stay Tuned for the next Meet post... 
Meet Weston!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Follow me