Toys-R-Us Affiliate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

4th of July!!

4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, I love the summer weather, fun family time, grand finale fireworks, and  it’s a plus that my wedding anniversary is the 3rd. Because I love this holiday so much we always try and do something that is fun. So this year we had to make it extra fun because it was Weston’s first fourth! 
Our weekend was filled with swimming, fireworks, and baseball! 
We started out watching Weston's uncle play baseball in the morning, a game which he did win! Then we went to his Nonnie and Poppie's (Zach's parents) house for some swimming and BBQ ribs.
 We finished the night watching some fireworks in Arvada. Weston did so well at the show he didn't even cry, just stared at the bright lights in the sky; He actually did great all day long, he was such a good boy! It was a super hot day and trying to keep a almost 5 month old cool is a hard job when you are out in the sun all day! 

My Stinker Butt being super serious 


Kicking and waving because he is excited for his first 4th too!!



And of course his outfit was adorable! I love buying him special holiday outfits, it’s my favorite!
Outfit from Gymboree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Follow me