Toys-R-Us Affiliate

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Month 4 Favorites



1) Happy Horse Baby Rattle- Wes loves this rattle, it is perfect to hold and he loves to chew on it. I love to throw it in the car seat so he has something to keep him busy while we ride
2) Kick N Play Piano Gym- This is the best toy every! It can keep him entertained for so long. He loves to kick the piano and stare at his face. He also loves to roll over and stare at the colorful animals on the mat.
3) Chicka Chicka Boom Boom- This is one of my favorite books and Wes loves me to read it. He sits so still and just listens.
4) Fill n Fun Water Mat- Now that Wes has gotten used to tummy time he like it when he has something to hit and play with, this mat does the trick.
5) O'Ball Rattle- This is the perfect ball for Wes to play with right now. His fingers hold the holes  and he has gotten pretty good at throwing it across the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Follow me